CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Maybe its the anti fungals and the brain fog?

crapshot Views: 8,422
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,760,317

Re: Maybe its the anti fungals and the brain fog?

Note. I had no allergic reactions ever before 93. So for me I related my problem to the broken leg and Antibiotics . From that tome on I was allergic to many foods and sometimes I would react to foods that I would not react to a week before. So I cannot answer what foods.

And when someone ask I do not say that just probiotics saved me. I always say that without items that first gave me massive die off symptoms I would not of been allergy free since 03. I know, I tried many treatments but only one time did I do this treatment this way and with perfect results.

Also when I did my 18 days of meds for the die off I didnt just use one or two items. I used yeast defense, oregano. These two items were prescribed by a holistic doctor.I also used alittle 35% hydrogen peroxide, some pure virgin coconut oil, and prabably some caprylic acid. I used a little of everything I had and did it in most likley 6 times more than what was prescribed aday for a few days then tapererd off and then then more then tapered off again.

Noone can seem to get the rsults I did and I believe its because I used more items at once at high doses and I was determined to get results that last time.

I also had a mindset that I needed to kill lots of candida since I'm sure it was deep in my system.

Also this was before I knew about curezone so I had no outside opinions to confuse me. I just knew I had a problem since a given time that I could relate to and all the symptoms were classic symptoms from what I read about candida.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.078 sec, (1)