CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: manganum aceticum

Js.mom Views: 4,182
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,755,594

Re: manganum aceticum

He's going to have him do an amino acid, neurotransmitter lab test first. It could easily turn into several hours of testing using the biomeridian alone. He has vials with different degrees of severity for the glands, and pineal was one of the first things he checked with muscle testing.

Most people have to see visible evidence of stuff to believe it. He did some muscle testing stuff on him today that we hadn't seen before. I suspected that gluten is a problem for him, and I bought a hot dog bun at a convenience store before we got there. The Alternative Dr had me hold part of the bun touching the middle of his chest (thymus), while he did the muscle testing on him. Very weak. Then he had me move back a few feet, and he muscle tested him again. Still weak...I was quite a few feet back from him before his arm became strong again.

Another thing that made an impression on "Dick", was having a specific meridian point scream up there very high, and the Alternative Dr asked him if he had had something happen behind his ear, or chronic ear infections in his life...
Come to find out, he had gotten his jaw broken. That was one we didn't get back to for checking what was specifically affecting that area, but now I can check via dowsing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)