CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone know if LF's can "reactivate" Lyme Disease?

MENDOMAID Views: 4,566
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,751,749

Re: Anyone know if LF's can "reactivate" Lyme Disease?

I've had symptoms of Lyme Disease 3 times, treated with Antibiotics twice, the third time used homeopathic drops and a Clark's Zapper which according to the ND completely cured it and the symptoms were gone.. At the same time I uas using the drops I started a gluten free diet for Celiac Disease (gluten sensitivity) - the incidence of Lyme in Celiacs is very high. I've done LFs for years and it didn't seem to be related to Lyme symptoms. The last time when I used the drops I couldn't remember any Bull's eye or rash. The blood test was positive but that could have been from the previous infections. Celiac Disease is an autoimmune problem and Lyme Disease also has autoimmune aspects so some of the symptoms are similar. Once the Lyme test is positive it stays positive for life so it is not much help in diagnosing new infections. The Drs have to make an informed guess in making a diagnosis - depending on symptoms, exposure and the rashes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)