CureZone   Log On   Join
Passed 1000s of gallstones with avocados/almonds!!

ray34iyf Views: 15,195
Published: 10 years ago

Passed 1000s of gallstones with avocados/almonds!!

HOLY CRAP. Crazy thing just happened. I just passed 1,000s of gallstones. I am not joking.

Last night, I inadvertently did a liver/gallbladder flush now that I look back on it. For some reason last night, I was craving, and I mean craving fat. Before I went to bed, I had had 4 avocado and a handful of almonds in about 2 or so hours. This had caused a lot of pain in the same area that I had for so long, and I went to bed aching. Well, this morning I felt like crap. My brain was shivering and I felt dazed and lethargic. Well, I just got back from a walk and I had to go to the bathroom very badly. I sat down and wow... that didn't feel normal. Look down and I see 1,000s of Gallstones of varying sizes in the toilet. My pain in the side is drastically reduced... and the daze/trance I'd been in all day faded. Really cool.

Thought I would share with you guys!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)