CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Gifford Psy-op..

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
ohfor07 Views: 1,662
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,751,463

Re: The Gifford Psy-op..

I do not disagree with you but from what I can tell the main psyop involves the mainstream taking advantage of, or " making hay " out of this situation after the fact. My opinion is mostly based on limited observation of all the media hoopla being made out of this tragedy and the obvious inconsistencies found therein.

For instance, the local PBS television outlet here in Pittsburgh has a particular talking head ( who has a regular tv show ) who posed this question - " is the left over politicizing the Tuscon tragedy ? "

For starters I do not accept the premise of the question. The premise assumes that some amount of politicizing is acceptable and it only becomes a problem when there is too much. Far as I am concerned, any amount of politizing of these kinds of events is too much.

As a for instance of the inconsistency involved just look at all of the obsessing over ritualizing / commemorating the deaths in the wake of this tragedy. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with regular people honoring dead, but I am saying there is a definite tell of something wrong whenever the mainstream is saturating its airwaves with the same. One might get the idea in general that mainstream gets really broken up whenever people die before their time due to needless violence.....meanwhile we got that ugly war still raging across various tracts of middle east....don't see too many people in the mainstream broadcasting the fact that they are all broken up and in tears over those particular needless deaths due to violence.....for 8 years and running ! Where is a sidewalk full of candles and vigils and wreaths and photos and the like for all the innocent dead girls and boys and men and women in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)