CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Conjested liver causing anxiety/palpitations?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

China49 Views: 22,016
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,751,423

Re: Conjested liver causing anxiety/palpitations?

Hi Sobeman,

I do not think I could have coped with Liver Cleansing or parasite cleans until the ulcers healed, my stomach was too sensitive. other more experienced forum users might like to comment.
my whole digestive system was so XXXXXX I could not have tolerated the lemon/grapefruit or Olive oil or Coconut. But everyone is different.
The ND community can suggest herbal solutions but I just wanted to get rid of the pain so I took Omeprazole 30mg for quite a while.
Once your stomach is healed say after six weeks your liver can take the cleanse but do not make my mistake of missing out the parasite cleanse first. The chances are there is something in your liver that is stopping it functioning efficiently. Do a months course on Humaworm or Energetics Artemesia and then start liver flushing.
I did a milder version that suited me. See below.
Two days fasting on organic apple juice and a light home made soup if I got hungry.Lots of water as you do not want to get dehydrated.
6pm second evening drink a glass of water with 1 tablespoon of epsoms salts dissolved in it. most of the protocols include another dose of Epsom and 8pm but that was too much for me.
10pm at night I drink half a glass of virgin olive oil well mixed up with a couple of fresh sqeezed grapefruit into an emulsion. Sleep on it. In the morning have plenty of herbal tea and liquid to get the bowels moving. Do collect what you produce otherwise you will have no idea of the level of success. look for things that look like green peas in appearance and texture.These are the cholesteral stones.I came out of the fast on more veg soup... and then treated myself in the evening to something nice....

The espom salts are meant to start an internal detox of the colon and also to rlax all the ducts to allow the stones to pass out of the GB and liver. As I did not have a GB i did not feel it was necessary to go overboard on the old Epsom!

Be prepared to do at least a dozen flushes, but take it steady and let your body recover in between. At the very most - fortnightly.
After each flush you will find an improvement in some of the symptoms for a while, and then potentially you will revert as the stones move forward thru the liver. I think Liver Flushing shocks the flukes too for a while, but evntually they get used to the epsom and it seems less beneficial. That is why you must do the parasite cleanse too.
All of us have our own unique situation and solution! The only thing I do say is BELIEVE you can get well and do not give up until you have found the answer!
Liver Flushing rid me of all my food sensitivities other than gluten which could be a permanent fixture for me.
I look forward to freeing myself from asthma, lung congestion, foot cramps, muscle spasms and a lot more! I am 2/3rds of the way there now!

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.719 sec, (2)