CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Conjested liver causing anxiety/palpitations?

China49 Views: 23,764
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,750,459

Re: Conjested liver causing anxiety/palpitations?

I had some similarity back two years ago just after I had my gall bladder removed. I thought having it removed would cure all my problems, like you I had pain between the shoulder blades, both shoulders, breathing problems and palpitations. In fact one morning I got out of bed , fell over and the family called the ambulance...My ND also used kineisiology on me and my liver was always my weak area. She used to give me liver tone to support it.Great stuff!

I noticed you mentioned burping and pain between the the shoulder blades, have you been checked out for stomach ulcers......I had a host of them. Six months after treatment with the tummy ulcers i had improved considerably. However I still had IBS, food sensitivities etc. I have now done 10 Liver Flushes and my food sensitivities have cleared up, with the exception of gluten intolerance, and my ND marvels at how my liver is recovering. I got out about 125 gms of cholersterol stones that were stopping the bile flowing.

I did things the wrong way round, as I was convinced i did not have parasites. I have now been cleansing parasites for six weeks. in particular liver flukes. i expect the nest of liver flukes blocked up my liver and caused the gall stones in the first place. I also suspect I have parasites in lungs and sinus's which have affected my lungs and breathing. I am hopeful that in time I can clear up a multitude of strange debilitating symtoms,

Anyway, to summarise; Do get checked for stomach ulcers, then do some parasite cleansing, then continue with the flushing. Whilst you are doing this your liver will need tons of support, so invest in milk thistle, Energetics Liver tone or equivalent.

Goodluck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.764 sec, (1)