CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help with suspected adrenal fatigue

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
CraigOwens Views: 6,327
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,748,658

Re: help with suspected adrenal fatigue

Thanks for taking the time to read and answer.

I don't believe to have HYPO because of how my body type is, I can eat a ton of food yet still never gain any weight. I have to eat like 3500-4000 calories just to stay at a maintenance level which conflicts hypo people who put on weight and cant lose it no matter what.

Ortostatic hypotension I suffer from badly, there have been times when upon standing that the dizziness was so bad that I ended up blacking out and falling down. Asthma no but I do get shortness of breath upon not so much exertion. Autoimmune disorders, I suspect gluten intolerance highly, increased inflammatory yes it takes me a while for wounds to heal and I also get Acne which turns into red marks that take FOREVER to fade, most have not.

For a while I thought that the Premature Ejaculation was a symptom of hyperthyroidism since a google search showed that 50% of people with hyperthyroidism also suffered from PE but Ive also read the correlation with serotonin levels. What type of supplement or herb do you recommend to boost my serotonin levels?

As far as prostaglandins I want to keep the e2 low and increase the e1, correct? I think thats what I read regarding premature ejaculation and I have the urine dribbling symptom which is apparently a sign of excessive e2. How can I lower the e2 and increase the e1?

Thanks again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)