CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doing it earlier

Yakumo Views: 1,101
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 174,771

Re: Doing it earlier

Thanks unyquity. Very helpful post. I have seen some people reccommend "mini" flushes where they take a tbsp of OO (Olive-Oil) and a bit of lemon juice every morning on waking for a month or so. So I'm going to try flush in the morning. There are many days when I am not hungry for the first few hours of the day, so I think if I start eating low-fat meals from the night before, and load up on Epsom Salts really early (use my alarm!!), then I don't see why it won't work. Worth trying anyway.

Yeah, eating disorders suck. Mine were inspired by health disorders (food tended to make me sick + hypoglycemia etc lead to bingeing etc. etc.). Definitely making headway, but still need to keep it low carb for now for various reasons.

Thanks for the advice. I think it's worth trying rather than starving myself a whole day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)