Re: Oh God, can this be right?

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
Angelblue Views: 2,474
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,742,609

Re: Oh God, can this be right?

Hv, thank you so much. I thought of strangulation, because it seems he was doing well when I pulled his stomach down,then it seemed to pop right back.

Would you please elaborate on why you think it might be strangulation. I want to tell my husband what you said. I've been telling him about how right-on you are.

He has not been diagnosed with a hiatal hernia, by the way.

Today, he had the endoscopy, and he's so weepy; it's breaking my heart. He wants to go to a cancer center in Arizona now. Also, he got angry with a doctor today, when he told him that he had cancer, and he would be dead within 6 months. My husband was asking around how can these doctors make these unverified claims?

I assume they did a biopsy after the endoscopy. Even if they did, how can I trust what they are saying?

I remember around 20+ years ago, the AMA did an anonymous survey of all the physicians, and something like 40% said they would order extra tests if the patient had insurance.

Bless us all,
Angelblue

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)