CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some test results from neurology

ihatemirena Views: 2,051
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,741,980

Re: Some test results from neurology

Hi all,
You are all wonderful women and I feel so thankful for you! Thank you. Someone asked if these problems are from Mirena. I have to say yes, 100% for sure they are from Mirena. I never had any problems before and as I read past posts neither has most of the women. I just hope Mirena did not permanently change us forever. That is my biggest fear and why I feel like giving up. I read some many posts were they started to feel better a lot sooner then this and I can't help but think that maybe I will never get better since I still have constant anxiey today after soooo long.
It's hard to stay positive. I just want 1 good day so that I have some hope.

To Mirenavictim... Nice to hear from you. Thanks for asking about my Mom. No, she is actually doing much worse! Now, my brother is in a Mental hospital right now with Depression and suicidal and on top of that, I have another brother who is handicapped (special needs) and I have to take care of him because my Mom can't. All while my husband is getting more an more upset. That again is what scares me the most to thing Mirena triggered me to get my families illness. I was healthy & happy before.Merry Christmas, I wish you a great holiday season.

To Mamaj... Thanks for responding. Wow, I am sorry over 2 years is a very long time! You are a very strong woman to go thru this for that long. I am inspired however very discouraged to hear it took you that long. I did show my husband these posts but all he says is that we have a good life and I should just snap out of it already. I wish I could!! He doesn't understand. At what point did it start to feel at least a little better? When did the constant anxiety fade to just occassional? I am at wits end and to hear that I might not even be at the half way points scares me to death. I clearly am not as strong as you! Merry Christams to you and take care for now!

To all... sorry so long. Enjoy your holiday!
With love, Jackie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.727 sec, (1)