CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some test results from neurology

mirenavictim Views: 1,928
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,741,824

Re: Some test results from neurology

I was feeling really good at about 4 and 5 months post and now the past 2 months I have really started to have some set backs. I am back to feeling like I am walking around in "3rd person" just this crazy surreal feeling - like i have too much fluid in my head or something. I don't even know how to describe it. I also continue to suffer from odd vision problems with swollen eyelids, sinus fullness, and neck pain - almost feels like every muscle in my face is contracting or swollen - it is really odd. This sounds really depressing, but I can honestly say that over the past 2 months I have probably had about 10 days where I have felt "normal." AND those 10 days were not in a consecutive order - every day I wake up not knowing how I will feel. I thought I had a pattern figured out to my good and bad days but at month 6 that all got thrown out the window and now I just pray each day that I will wake up feeling OK. IT SUCKS!!! The only thing that keeps me going is my kids, family, and the few days a month where I feel normal.

I wish you well and hope your mom is doing better!
Stay in touch!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

6.781 sec, (1)