CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some test results from neurology

mirenavictim Views: 2,231
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,741,741

Re: Some test results from neurology

Hello!

I think you can for surely get better on your own if that is the path you chose. Everyone is different, I didn't want to take any anxiety medicine, b/c I have never ever been on any medication EVER and I have never had anxiety issues or any mental health issues, but for me personally it got so bad that I just kept obsessing about getting better that I was very quickly falling down a deep tunnel and I wasn't sure if I would make it out.

So for me I was able to find some relief from citalopram. I have been on it for about 4 months now. The citalopram obviously just helps the side effects of the mirena it isn't fixing my actual problem, but I needed something to manage my side effect in order to live a "normal" life and concentrate on healing. I won't need to be on this for the rest of my life. The plan is to get over some of these other symptoms/issues I am having from Mirena (facial swelling, vision problems etc. which just feed my anxiety) and then start to carefully take myself off the medicine. I am closely monitored - go in every 3 months for a medication management mtg. with my Dr.

It took me about 2 months to start to feel a bit of relief from my anxiety. Don't get me wrong -- I still have it, but it is much less often then before.

I hope you can find some relief from your anxiety. Keep in touch!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.047 sec, (1)