CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some test results from neurology

ihatemirena Views: 2,078
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,741,608

Re: Some test results from neurology

Hi,
I am back. Still having anxiety everyday 8 and a half months post. This is hell. I really felt like giving up 2 weeks ago and almost did. It has only gotten worse since then. I don't know what to do anymore. Now I feel like my husband does not want to be with me anymore. He told me yesterday that our life used to be so perfect and we were so in love, what happened? It breaks my heart to here him say that. We never used to fight or argue, now things are so different. i have to fake that everything is ok but it's not. I feel like I lost myself. Now, my mother has grown very ill and I can't stop worring about her to the point that it's making me sicker! I am no longer a good wife, I don't know who I am anymore. It's so hard to cook, clean, grocery shop and even work at my job. I feel lost. I can not believe this is still so bad after so long. People say it does get better... when I wonder?!? I read all these other posts that say at this point the anxiety is much better by now and it only comes back around period time. Well, not for me, it's all day everyday! I NEVER had anything like this before. I am giving up, really. I put a time line on this now, if I am not better by my birthday in February I just can't go on like this anymore. My family has a history of mental illness, however I never had a problem, ever! Now, I am afraid Mirena trigged it in me forever. Anyways, Merry Christmas, I hope you all have a better holiday then me. Take care I am sorry for the depressing post I just don't know where to turn. I wish everyone a quick recovery, except for me I guess.
Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)