CureZone   Log On   Join
Sinus - Liver(flush )Connection ?

vidda Views: 3,871
Published: 14 y

Sinus - Liver(flush )Connection ?

I was in denial for a long time after my first (and only LF), I did the classic Clark LF. I didnt even bother to count my "rocks". I did see several green once ( pea size)and lots of off-white cholesterol type. I was trying to overcome the fear of Liver-Flush and I was just testing myself..

I did my flush about a month ago. I felt the positive changes in my health immediatelly...I stopped napping in middle of the day (?!?) and I got enough energy to go through my days like I use to...I though it would last few days but I was wrong -still working ...The second change I was sceptic about was re my sinus, mynose is clogged all year long , worse during the winter. I live in Midwest, it has been pretty cold month between 10-25F and I am breathing normally for the first time in my life for last 4 years...How is that possible ?
thank you in advance for responding,
best
V

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)