CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Honors--cauchy3

trust2009 Views: 1,769
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,393,495

Re: Honors--cauchy3

I am a proton, motionless, dark, and endless as God is; he exists so I as a part but now I see due to motion, so I am the electrons and forms which I can see. What humans don't like to see is not me and what they like to see is not me. I am not left or right of your brain. I am not that you reject or that you do not reject. I am not your choice. I am a choice. Choose me, live, see, touch, hear...do you feel that. Do you feel the endless and proton and forms.
From where does come this protons of hydrogens - may be it is that we cannot see it for we see only electron, our eyes, or motions, forms. So I am a proton born or I am deadless, the uncreated but motions change me, scare me or render me to see who holds me endlessly. Try to see him for you don't see him what happened to electron in your mind -hunger,fear,security,atombooms,death,frustration,direction,laws,gods,dolls,prices,work,worship,
- ha.. this are our electrons. I am the motionless do I love those - yes, you have to shake your bum my soulmate.
well, what am I a poet, a religious, a God, me? I don't know. I am the dark before light. Even before that proton. And I am that light and I see it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)