CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HIV and MMS

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

K.Raam Views: 1,685
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,083,520

Re: HIV and MMS

My cousin was diagnosed with HIV five years ago and he was told he should start the medication in january. A staggering 1500$/month, covered by insurance. WOW, I did'nt know that.

Last christmas (we see each other once or twice a year) I told him about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and he almost laughed at me. He thought that if something was working, he would already know about it. I tried to convince him that, no, he would'nt know about it, but it was starting to get awkward with the rest of the family so we stopped arguing.

Anyway, since his tests started to show worse results every time (last test was CD4 400 and viral load of 17000, if I'm not mistaking), he's getting a little more scared, even though he's perfectly healthy. Being scared got him more open minded about the idea so he started the protocol three weeks ago. I introduced him to the 3 drops (1:1 recipe) every hour for 8 hours/day, based on JimHumble.biz's information. He's doing it as much as he can fit in his schedule(sometimes less doses, but he increases the remaining doses in drops). He says he's doing it at least 6 times a day and he's recording what he's doing. He will go for his bloodwork this wednesday the 15 of december 2010.

Although he might not have followed the protocol to the letter, I'm expecting better bloodwork results at the very least. Especially since it is said by Jim Humble that it fixed pretty advanced cases. BTW, He said he went up to 9 drops sometimes and he did'nt get sick (no big D or talking to Mr. Crane).

I don't know how long it will take before he gets his results, but whatever they are, I will post the results (I will scan the before and after test results) along with what he documented on his side on this forum as we get his results back. Should'nt be later than early january I suppose, so be a little patient.

I certainly hope it will work. Let me tell you that I will open the flood gates mediawise if Miracle-Mineral-Supplement does work on something like HIV. I will HARASS to get this out to the world.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)