CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Perfect Day!

Freedom90 Views: 2,426
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,737,199

Re: Perfect Day!

Thanks guys. I have had fbo for a long time. I think people started making comments about it 10 years ago. Just seems like one long hellish ride. Work was unbearable at one point because I was on an all meat diet trying to lose weight. Meat is not good with my system. I also think I have TMAU as well. IBS or leaky gut from Gluten intolerance? I tried everything.

I have a listing here:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1726989#i

Of my diet/ protocol. Like the other guy who said he was helped/cured, I work out cardio quite a bit as well. I don't think you are supposed to be naming names on here but the Immune drink is over the counter in the cold section...believe it or not. Emergen-C. After all the crazy colon cleansers, probiotics, Chinese herbs, mushrooms,etc. etc. Fasting,cleanses, etc... I have tried...this simple stuff in any drug store. Best is, I think it would work with any high dose Vitamin A/D/E supplement too. I'd thrown in Vit C too. The pill Vitamin I take is a multi like Centrum knock-off.

Good luck! I hope it keeps working for me! Took me a few weeks of normalizing my diet and about 2 of the Immune drink. I have worked on what makes me stink on my diet for almost a decade though. Lots of trial & error and Elimination Diets . I stick mostly with raw/ vegan. Works for me. Good luck. I will keep checking in.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.703 sec, (1)