CureZone   Log On   Join
Perfect Day!

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
Freedom90 Views: 2,763
Published: 11 years ago

Perfect Day!

Hey all, Checking back again.
Have to tell you I had a "perfect day" the other day....do you remember what it was like to go out of the house & not to worry what people thought of your fbo? When's the last time it happened for you? What would you give to have that confidence back?? I know I'd give anything and do everything once I am there.

Last week I wasn't expecting to be invited out anywhere so I cheated on my diet at a friend's house. I had dairy (cheese is a BIG odor producer for me) and a load of gluten--which I'm allergic too. Boom, phone rings, I have to go out the next day. So I panic and down two multivitamins and two packets of that immune drink I have been taking. Tons of Vits, minerals, and heavy doses of Vit D,E, & A. I flossed twice that day and brushed with baking soda that night. Before I went out I showered with two types of liquid soaps. I think I have TMAU so liquid soaps have a better pH than reg soap. I was still taking my laxative so that was all moving well. I thought the day would be a disaster because of the diet cheat but I went anyway.

What a day! I was super paranoid that people would comment and I wouldn't hear the end of it. I was in crowded shopping areas with the heat going all day. Long lines, heat, anxiety, crowded spaces...murder for us, right? I didn't have a single comment all day long!!! No stares, no sniffs, no one holding their noses, and no outright comments. I usually offend people so bad that they feel the need to loudly explain to me that I stink. Gee thanks, I had no clue, right? No "take a shower", no "smells like a&& in here", nothing. Let me tell you, I was in a very snobby area too. The places I went I totally expect to hear it all day. Nothing!!! I even smelt OTHER people's sweat. Like teenagers and big guys.

So...I think that's it people! I am sticking to this immune drink and my diet from now on! I am sooo happy!! I hate getting my hopes up because I have had them crashed down on me so many times before....but I think I have found what works for me.

TMI alert:
Oh also, I noticed when I brush my teeth the drain traps a very thick, clear mucous plug from my spit. Almost like a protein membrane. It won't drain right unless I clear it out of the sink trap. I think maybe this protein is what's making me stink. From bacteria in my mouth? I think flossing helps clear this out for a few hours. Anyone else find the same thing happen?? Also, if this is in my mouth, it probably is all along the GI tract. Immune drink probably helps clean this out inside. I feel "drier" down there when I take the drink. Thoughts?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.064 sec, (2)