CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to cure Sibo naturally ?

ashleyann00 Views: 48,301
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,730,390

Re: How to cure Sibo naturally ?

I think im going to stay away from the Liver Flush for now.I do have the same symptoms as you MrsLivia down to a T.The burnign is terrible...and its there no matter what i eat.Do you think its possible you and i may have an ulcer or something in the small bowel? I know if you have sibo for a long period of time,it can cause serious problems.I had extremely bad constipation befor getting really ill.I only had bm 2 times a week.since getting sick 4 months ago things are basically alternating between diarehea and constipation.I have terrible stomach cramps sometimes,but the burning sensation is the worst.With sibo if you have it for a long time it causes malabsorbtion(which i have)and vitamin and mineral defficiancies(i think i have this too).I sometimes get all lightheaded with a dizzy faint feeling.Same feeling you would get if your blood Sugar was low.Heat/humidity make it worse for me bc i sweat more i guess.Good thing I live in New England and its cold now!Im goign on xifaxan for 2 weeks.I hate to take Antibiotics but I can not get rid of this on my own...i have tried so many natural things.Heres the funny thing: I did a salt water flush before colonoscopy-felt better for almost a week then symptoms returned.I am now on a cleanse that is definately helpign control my symptoms.When i skipped it for 2 days..diarreha big time.
My GI doc says sibo is usually caused by an underlaying disease.We have not found anything else wrong with me except for the sibo.My question for you/or anyone else is could i have gotten this from motility issues?(not going bm enough)Geesh this is confusing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)