CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thinking of remembering of child sexua| abuse

francis bob Views: 2,693
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,729,831

Re: thinking of remembering of child sexua| abuse

i was just wondering is it normal for me to think that evvery man in my child life sexually abused me, i mean it is kind of shitty odds for me that i went on vacation and was often left alone with my moms boy friends one of which who is a coke head who i always though was so fun but now i think hes a creep. not to mention my moms boyfreinds but her brother in law i always thought was cool to just cause he acts like me and almost tries to live through me i never noticed till now. hes now creepin me out. and then theres my 2 uncles on my dads side who one is very smart but i studied him latley and hes very insecure with his body and acts with no emotion but fakes it. he also is very cautious with me around its like he knows im there like he knows something, and one time he took me by my anklses and dunked my head full on in water for atleast 15 minutes for bringing a cat in a restaurant i was pprobably 14 maybe younger i was being dipped and he was yelling at me. just to let u no i am very attractive tan and blonde but popel always say im boring and quiet and have no self estgeem. but i no my genetics are really good. im not bragging or trying to make my self look good but wen i was little its like i could hypnotize poeple into anything and poeple always looked up to me even adults loved me. i think i was born with an amazing perspective like i was already more mature then others at a young age i new wat real love was nd was very smart good at everything i did almost insanely good, and was highly socially adaptible. and i remember everyone being so obsessed with me almost wanting to copy me. then as time went on going into middle school i realized i dont even care about anyone and dont even love my parents its like im not human i dont feel those things any more and just remember thinking everyone i mean everyhting is better then me like i dont have control over looking at that object. and hating my voice never wanting girls even though thats the only thing i loved in life i could get any girl to love me in a second (b4 i was sexaually abused). im jsut wondering to children like this more of targets for creeps cause i think my theories right if a man comes a cross a kid who is better then anyone like a super child is it common forr them to want to moleste them

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

6.281 sec, (2)