CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thinking of remembering of child sexua| abuse

Views: 2,714
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,727,309

Re: thinking of remembering of child sexua| abuse

I understand the "need to know," I really do.  But, I'm going to reiterate this point:  if you really want to find your healing path, you'll make the choice to talk to someone who is in a better position to help guide you.  

Children often have experiences that they cannot process which results in complete emotional detachment, or PSTD triggered reactions.  In order to manage past events, it's imperative to enlist the help of a well-recommended, qualified person who can offer you positive options on how to exhume the past with as little damage as possible, examine those events, and put them in their proper place.  

I don't know a single adult who didn't have some sort of negative sexually-based experience as a child.  Either they were approached and propositioned, or were outright molested.  You're not alone, and there are many different techniques to manage past experiences.  Do yourself justice and take action.  You are the only person who can do this, and even a paid counselor/therapist cannot (and, WOULD not) do the hard work for you.

Best wishes to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.703 sec, (1)