CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver pain after 7th flush -Advice please

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
China49 Views: 2,125
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,727,432

Re: Liver pain after 7th flush -Advice please

Hi,
This is what is so good about this forum....there are a range of opinions and that encourages thought!
You are actually talking to a sceptic here....... I do not believe everything I am told or read! My biggest bug bear is conventional medicine and our UK NHS which at the moment has a horrendously narrow minded approach to mirky health problems! There are pretty good if you are pregnant, have a heart attack, break a limb or have terminal cancer, but for allergies and a range of problems including fybromyalgia and ME they do not seem to have a clue.
My mother died a nasty and possibly unnecessary death sone 30 yrs ago, my father also suffered greatly from inadequacies of our NHS. I have had at least one operation that i did not need, a shoulder arthroscopy, and potentially my gall bladder removal was not a good idea either! Consequently I am a great believer in taking responsibility for ones own health, and in particular actively examining the conclusions made by conventional doctors and rejecting their diagnosis if it does not feel right!So I also have to apply the same level of sceptism to naturapathic approaches.
I have"allowed" my own intuition to develop and listen to my body. I study reiki and practice it on myself. I go to a naturapath for advice and Muscle testing for good and bad foods, and good and bad suppliments.I use this as a guide not as bible, because muscle testing is only a snapshot at that point in time and needs to be done very carefully. I now find that I have a very good idea what I need, and in particular what is not doing me any good! However I am going to visit my naturapath tomorrow to give me a check over to get her opinion on whether the Liver Flushing is taxing my organs too much, and whether I am gold sealed out!
Just to show you how sensitive I am......I have to avoid tap water. If I have to visit a Company which has a geiser for boiling water, that is a real killer for me. having said that..its not a serious reaction I just come up with an itchy rash on my arms and other places within 15 minutes.
My body is very loud! It tells me very clearly, if i listen, that it doesn't like something!
Liver Flushing has proved interesting. The main benefit I find is that my feet do not hurt any more, and my IBS is much improved. I am looking to get rid of chronic low back pain and congestion in my lungs and sinus's.However I am much fitter than I was 2 years ago, when I hurt all over and could not keep food down!
Anyway, please keep the advice and ideas coming.....
Regards China 123

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.500 sec, (2)