CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver pain after 7th flush -Advice please

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
China49 Views: 2,452
Published: 11 years ago

Liver pain after 7th flush -Advice please

History first! I had my gallbladder removed 18 months ago after a mixture of stange symptons that had gone on for years. These included digestive disorders, vomiting, diarhoea, severe pain in both shoulders and back, rashes, foot cramps, muscle spasms.The only real help I got was from my naturapath, who put me on a strict diet of no gluton, dairy, citrus, Sugar etc. She diagnosed a weak liver and eventually gall stones. The NHS removed my gall bladder, treated my stomach ulcers and I gained a large improvement, although IBS and lower back pain continued. I took my back pain to a Chriroprator who after 3 months of treatment declared he thought the problem to be stones in my liver and set me on the course of Liver flushing.
I have developed the following fortnightly routine that seems to suit me.
1) Two days fasting on appple juice and light veg soup.
2) One table of Epsom Salts at 6 pm
3) cup of oliver oil =graipfruit juice.
4) Use goldseal root, liver tone for support.

Results:
Ever increasing number of green liver stones , coated in light brown sludge. pea size.have moved about 100 grams of stones in 7 flushes.Bile is not freeflowing, and probably only pass 1/3 cup at most.
In between flushes I am aware of movement in my liver and odd twinges but nothing serious. I presume that more stones are moving forward.
This weeks I developed a bad cold and a pain in my neck. Also a bilious attack similar to those I had prior to gall bladder removal. lots of discomfort in liver. Three days later i still have a very sore liver.
Question is should i bring forward my next Liver Flush and try and move these offending stones or wait until I am fully recoveredfrom cold etc.Or....is the cold a symptom that my body is trying to detox.
I am a bit nervous of this next Liver Flush in case the stones are large and crystaline.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.750 sec, (1)