CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thinking of remembering of child sexua| abuse

francis bob Views: 3,029
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,723,200

Re: thinking of remembering of child sexua| abuse

i also want to say that wen i was a child i was into girls my own age and loved them and felt like i had so much love to give to the world and everyone. but then something totally switched off the light in the world and it turned black and depressing. since going through middle school and high school ive never been in girls my own age but older women for some reason. its like im not sexually attracted to them like its a turn off or wen i look into there eyes isee coldness or something. like im blocking off something stored so far away from that traumatizig moment.. and i feel like doing something sexually to them is not rong but not fun or exciting its like numbness . i no im not into dudes f*** something happened man wen i was little and its not cool if im either thinking this happend or it really did happen. its like almost my own mind adjusted to that moment almost in numbness like u still have to live ur own life ur own body that was sexually abused like almost like u have to live but only watch ur self live not actually be there its a bad feeling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.828 sec, (1)