Bruising and muscle endurance?

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

More
Rick67 Views: 5,040
Published: 11 years ago

Bruising and muscle endurance?

Hv,

Still trying to figure out what's going on with my muscles. You may remember my post a while back regarding lifting weights and not gaining muscle or strength.

I've also got a problem with muscle endurance. For example: I could do 5 pull-ups no problem but the sixth pull-up was absolutely impossible. So I go from having a little strength to having none. I don't gradually lose strength with each rep like I would in the past.

Anyway, I've got an issue with bruising and I think it may be related to my other muscle issues. For example: I was lifting a desk into the back of a truck the other day. I used my thigh to hold the weight of the desk for a second. I not only ended up with a bruise where I rested the desk, I ended up with a slight lump under the skin. It was also sore to the touch. It wasn't a lot of weight and I didn't drop it on my leg.

So do you have any idea what's going on and what I can do to fix it?

Thanks,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)