CureZone   Log On   Join
6 Months Post Removal

mirenavictim Views: 1,586
Published: 12 years ago

6 Months Post Removal

It has been a long time since I have posted a message on this forum - I am currently in my 6 month of Mirena removal and not feeling as well as I have been. Over the past few weeks I have started to revert backwards a bit and am now feeling some of the annoying side effects that I previously had right before and after removal. I was never really 100% better, but I would say during my 3rd, 4th, and 5th month I was feeling about 90% back to normal.

Now this week I have had a rush of vision problems (eyelids feel swollen like crushing my eyes), dizziness, fatigue, sinus and ear problems and neck stifness is back. This is so frustrating to me. I thought I had a pattern figured out until NOW!!! Everything is so sporadic - I just want things to get better. I am trying to not over react and go in for a ton of tests b/c I feel like everytime I go in people think I am in sane for blaming Mirena plus all my tests that I have had always come back negative (which is good) - I have had blood work, thyroid tests, and head CT - and everything has come back "normal"

Anyway, just wanted to share my 6 month post experience - I know many people have experienced these set backs during their recovery process so I am trying to stay positive!!!

I wish you all the best with your healing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.672 sec, (1)