CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My FJ, Part 2

powerray Views: 1,267
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,715,656

Re: My FJ, Part 2

hey, Farr,
I am so happy to see your message.
I have so much in common with you physiologically -- the need to dry fast, the bacterial overgrowth, the B12 deficiency... I have largely diagnosed myself but have had tests, too...

I wonder if the filberts were a particularly high-carbohydrate nut and the bacteria wanted the carbs they thrive on.

I feel, just my intuition here, that cravings are caused by bacteria/yeasts whereas "true hunger" feels different....? Just a thought.

I am just overall made so so happy when I read that you talked to your body and decided to continue fasting. i really want to obey my body's needs to fast, the same way.

I just so believe in Water Fasting as the way to reset my body to a balance, bacterially speaking. I trust fasting sort of more than I trust myself to be able to manipulate my internal situation by taking something from a bottle... though I won't be extreme and deny that many times supplements can be so helpful... but come to think of it they never have helped me, lol... I guess I am merely saying how much fasting appeals to me personally -- letting nature do its work... anyway, just to let you know how much you have encouraged me by fasting. I hope soon to join you. I have some mental emotional readiness stuff to get through first. It is hard but maybe I'll be able to post about it sometime. Powerray

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)