FindingHope Views: 1,341
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,715,426

Re: Questions

Questions - Keep answers brief.
1.) How old are you? 23
2.) Female or Male? Male
3.) How old were you when you got EC and what year? 17, 2004
4.) Can you remember and describe what you were doing at the moment you realized your lips had gotten EC?
Brushing my teeth when I realized I was able to peel off a huge chunk of the skin on my lips.
Weight: 160lbs
Height: 5'9"

Life before EC
1.) Did your diet consist of being healthy, in between junk and health foods, or just junk food? Mostly junk food.
2.) Anything odd about your eating or drinking habits? For example, I use to eat a huge amount of Sugar in one sitting. Also I drank a ton of water. That probably wasn't good because it depleted a lot of vitamins since I only drank water.
3.) Did you have any other skin problems? Oily face, Acne, pearly penile papules.
4.) How was your self-esteem? Really low. Hated myself due to my acne.
5.) Did you have a lot of guilt about something? Yeah. Lying. I lived a second life with p 0 r n o g r a p h y and self-gratification.
6.) Were you a constant liar? Yeah.
7.) Did you feel loved? No.
8.) Did you suffer with great anxiety or Depression and not treated for it? Yes.
9.) Sleep well? 6-7 hrs a night.
10.) Any addictions? (Remember anything can be an addiction) p 0 r n o g r a p h y and self-gratification.
11.) Were you honest with yourself? No.
12.) Exercise? Not really.
13.) Drugs? A little bit.
Life during EC
1.) Does your diet consist of being healthy, in between junk and health food, or just junk food? In between.
2.) Anything odd about your eating or drinking habits? For example, I use to eat a huge amount of Sugar in one sitting. No.
3.) Do you have any other skin problems? Oily face, Acne and PPP. But Acne and oiliness has decreased greatly.
4.) How is your self-esteem? A little bit higher than it use to be.
5.) Do you have a lot of guilt about something? Yes, struggling to get past my second life. I officially quit watching p 0 r n o g r a p h y a week ago.
6.) Are you a constant liar? Not really.
7.) Do you feel loved? A little bit.
8.) Do you suffer with great anxiety or Depression and not treated for it? Not anymore.
9.) Sleep well? 7-8 hrs.
10.) Any addictions? (Remember anything can be an addiction)
11.) Are you honest with yourself? Quit my addiction last week.
12.) Exercise? A little bit, going to start jogging. Relaxing the mind by meditating and praying.
13.) Drugs? No.

Obviously, I'm going to start a change in my life. I need to start socializing, having fun, not worrying and stop living a double life. Also I'm not going to spend to much time at the computer. It's time to see what life is like without the use of a computer. Limit my technology usage. I use to use the computer 9 hours a day. With a change I hope my lips will heel.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.844 sec, (2)