CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm not well

TonyOrlando Views: 1,335
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,710,471

Re: I'm not well

I had really bad insomnia with the SIBO as well. It actually got worse at I started to kill it off. I chalked it up to increased absorbtion finally getting nutrients to starved glands etc. But honestly, I don't totally understand it.

Relora helped a bit to normalize my cortisol, but not enough to allow for good sleep. I ended up just taking Xanax. It's only been in the last week that I've begun to sleep without the aid of any substance.

What I can say is that the Vitamin C worked better and gave me more relief than anything I've tried thus far. It left my epithelium a bit raw, but I consider it well worth it. I over-did it on a couple of occasions, but I don't see that as a problem. In fact, I think it helped sort things out in my large bowel as well.

I've still got Leaky Gut and Liver issues, but the microbes are in check. This is the best I have felt in 8 months, easily.

If you do go the Antibiotic route, keep in mind that many bacteroides strains are resistant and some are near impossible to kill that way. Those strains are vulnerable to Bile Salts, however.

It took me two weeks of the Vitamin C protocol to wipe them out. Using the Magnesium Carbonate was also very useful as it creates a lot of motility momentum to push it on out. And I think the rapid alkalinization throws the still reeling bacteria a knockout blow. Funny, but it helped to see it that way.

Anyway, try and stay positive. There's a huge upside here, in that once you sort out your small bowel problem you will be poised to take advantage of the bacteria you've added. Your gut should heal quickly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.672 sec, (1)