CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm not well

Cheshire77 Views: 1,376
Published: 11 years ago

I'm not well

I did the oral HPI 2 1/2 weeks ago and my life has been hell ever since. Persistent, virtually constant anxiety. I hardly get any sleep. I had been telling myself it was yeast die-off, but I don't think it is. It's slightly different. With bad die-off I get constipation and bad brain fog. What I have now is mainly anxiety.

I'm sure my cortisol levels are through the roof as a consequence of an immune response. The questions is: What is the immune system reacting to? I now believe it is more likely an overgrowth of some bad bacteria in my small bowel. I have confirmed leaky bowel, which would make symptoms worse (more toxins reach the blood).

My plan is to give it a few more days, to bring it to 3 weeks, then I have to start doing something to reduce the bacteria.

I'm thinking of:
Monolauran
Turmeric
Manuka honey
GSE

I might try the megadose vitamin C thing again. This may have helped a bit.

Any thoughts on this? I feel like a fool for getting myself in this situation, but it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.125 sec, (1)