CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I thought it was liver pain but....

sledgehammer Views: 2,805
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 170,985

Re: I thought it was liver pain but....

I thought your post was interesting , just a thought , since low in oxygen , you might investigate hydrogen peroxide therapy , I've been doing for a month and have increased vigor and stamina , I'm a smoker and it helps with my snoring at nite ,but it also has helped my chronic fatigue and less pain in joints etc. It would at least put more oxygen in system. I started out slow ,1 or 2 drops of HP (food grade 35% HP)in an 8oz glass of water (well water or distilled , NOT clorinated city water), 2 or 3 times a day , I now do about 8 to 10 drops and feel really good , so might just stay at this point. Have been looking at different forums , and going to try colonic/enemas to clean colon , then try parasite , then to liver , to lymph etc, I'm pretty well sold on the theroies expressed in most of the forums , will also try zappers when get to parasitic flush......not many people will talk about detox and colonics etc so it's nice to find a web that talks openly.
I used to drive trucks over the road , one driver (10 yrs ago ) talked of hyd per to releive cramps in legs from sitting all day, never really thought about it until lately , but over the years have seen what the medical assoc says about homeopathic , yet I know it works , have used Pao D'Arco for atheletes foot (excessive itching and oozing puss etc , would take off socks and would peel off skin , worst ever had [usually contract in truck stop showers ]) for 15yrs.....was told to soak feet for 20min dry , wait an hour then soak again for 20min etc.....after using dysenex , aftate , etc , spending $60.00 with no relief , I bought a bottle of 100 caps of Pao D'Arco for $6.45 , started taking 1 with each meal until got home to soak feet ,broke 8 or 10 caps in warm water and soaked feet,the itching stopped instantly , the oozing stopped also , soaked twice that day and twice second day , all the open oozing had stopped and no itch, the skin looked like new skin after a scab falls off , will ALLWAYS have some in medicine cabinet. Getting kinda windy so better go but just investigate oxygen and ozone therapy and hydrogen peroxide (considered oral oxygen therapy) it's cheaper then chelation......Good Luck........Richard

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.109 sec, (2)