CureZone   Log On   Join
Cat Breast Cancer

dorocia Views: 5,309
Published: 14 y

Cat Breast Cancer

My siamese cat was diagnosed with breast cancer. First I notice a small pea size ball under the skin near the front nipple. I didn't worry about it too much but after my other cat died (not because of sickness but just old age - 19 years old) the siamese cat become very lonely so I start to pet her more and then I notice that the pea size tumour grew into much bigger ball. My vet said that it is a breast cancer. The tumor looks now that it came out outside, there is no hair on it just red big lump (about golf ball size). I heard that Cansema Black Salve is good for cancer so I ordered a tube and I'm waiting for my shippment to arrive. My poor cat doesn't want to eat too much, I try to feed her small meals but more often throught out the day. She doesn't want to eat any solid food, so I use canned food and water it down with water to make it more as liquid so it is easier for her to eat. She got very skinny. I have no idea how to increase her appetite, and I thinks she must feel some pain as she isn't as active, she likes to sleep in her special place. Please help, what to do. She is 14 years old, spayed cat, and she is mostly indoor cat. Thanks you in advance for any help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)