CureZone   Log On   Join
Trapper's Iodine

infinitelove Views: 4,523
Published: 11 years ago

Trapper's Iodine

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been on the Lugol's on & off for nearly 4 years. I was one of the original guinea pigs before this awesome forum was even named the VWT Forum. It's come a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG way thanks to all involved.

I pm'd Trapper about 2 weeks ago re my daughter having what appeared to be a goiter issue. As I look back on many of her pics from her teens, I can see the bump there on her neck.

Trapper sent me some of his Iodine after recommending that I start with that and slowly increase dosage.

I love this stuff! It's NOT as harsh as I found Lugol's to be. I quickly moved up to 8 drops a day and feel fantastico. My daughter is at 2 drops with some detox resulting however as Steve stated, up the dosage to prevent re-toxification, so Harmony is starting 5 drops tomorrow.

This Iodine is stunning. I'm ordering another bottle. I put two drops in my grandchildren's gallon milk bottle, and their mother is giving them 1 drop daily in a little water. The youngest - 3 - is speaking more coherently since he started this...honestly!

We'll see. Just wanted to offer kudos to Trapper for hanging in there with my questions and I heartily encourage everyone to try a bottle of his own iodine. This stuff is
GOOD!!!

Elizabeth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.445 sec, (1)