CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Recommended posts Raw Food Diet

Blackfeather Views: 2,707
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,694,128

Re: Recommended posts Raw Food Diet

I am a believer in the merits of eating a raw food diet. There are many ways to do this kind of diet. I can not tolerate Sugar of any kind-fruit is definitely out. Potatoes are the worst thing you can eat. Eating low on the glycemic index is the key. Raw foods offer superior nutrition, something we all need , especially those with malabsorbtion problems-anyone suffering from dysbiosis. A hunderd percent is not necessary. 70-80% seems to work for most folks. I try to eat organic and I continue to eat good, clean, organic or wild meat, cooked. I am not a vegetarian and I consider myself a raw foodist. This diet works pretty well for me and has allowed me to recover from severe nutritional deficit after suuffering ill health for many years. I eat granny smith apples(tart), good organic yogurt, real cheese, and real butter. You can embrace a raw food diet and still eat these protein foods. In fact, I believe they are necessary to maintain good health. Hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.188 sec, (1)