Re: Dr. Andrew Weil

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
bpw Views: 1,786
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,689,898

Re: Dr. Andrew Weil

This guy has turned my stomach for years... he's such a phoney. He's from and being promoted by Harvard, which produces "leaders" in every micro-field imaginable, who are then shored up with loads of publicity and name-enhancing so that people will naturally assume the "leader" shines with greatness. I've noticed recently there's a new book that proclaims that Weil was in the "in" club with Leary, Alpert (Ram Dass) and another MIT'er down the street named Huston Smith -- it's called the "Harvard Psychedelic Club". I haven't read it, but instantly have assumed that it's been put out to enhance Weil's name by associating him with men whom many from the sixties remember fondly (not that Leary wasn't CIA also). Weil appears to be Harvard's leading contender for Populist Choice for Medical Great of the 21st century, and he could use some Harvard PR since people are wising up to our country's medical agenda and can more readily spot someone who is a pied piper for eugenics. As I said, I haven't read the book, but I already know I don't believe a word of it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)