CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Gerson Miracle plus Budwig/Gerson

johneastwood Views: 19,621
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,686,668

Re: The Gerson Miracle plus Budwig/Gerson

manuka honey is amazing stuff...has to be high factor 25..and is insanly expensive...but it can heal tissue in the blink of an eye!!! i eat it drink it and use it in an enema lol
Ahh..the interview with the Doctor...in order to be able to apply for extra government money due to inability to work at the moment (not due to illness, but due to my super busy protocol)one has to placate the pencil pushers that demand proof from the highest sources...and it also keeps my dear old mum happy as she always taught us not to burn our boats lol...personally i would never return there, except it was very ineresting to see thw super expensive plush cancer centre that must have cost several million.
My surgeon wants to write a paper on me if i survive...he said this with a smirk...as neither he nor any of his colleagues have encounterd such a thing...my answer was...no you wouldnt..because you would be a laughing stock.
Anyhow...how are you getting on....tell me all my friend.
john

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)