CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How can I flush if I can't break down fats?

teenabee Views: 2,803
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 168,626

Re: How can I flush if I can't break down fats?

I've just read through everyone's responses. Have to tell you, in the past 15-20 years, I've been through candida; alopecia (hair loss); depression; adrenal fatigue; allergies... that's what I can remember off the top of my head. My bowel function is poor but definitely not diarhea. I'm actually taking cod liver oil once a day. I can say for sure, the bottom line in all of my issues has always been stress. I also recently had some energy healing which cleared so many issues for me. This was one reason why I wanted to do another Liver Flush - just to get the old emotional junk out. What I think I may have done to myself (after reading the link soulful provided) is that I was taking Epsom Salts almost every night. It was quite helpful for sleep. I may have induced a magnesium deficiency by doing that. Anyway, I'm taking smaller doses of magnesium citrate along with taurine a couple of time daily now so I'll see how that works. Oh, I am also sensitive to msg and I'm sure I had some in my lunch today- tasted like it anyway - but maybe that taurine does reduce the msg symptoms cause I'm fine! I'll post my progress in another week when I come back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)