CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How can I flush if I can't break down fats?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
teenabee Views: 2,712
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 168,626

Re: How can I flush if I can't break down fats?

I've just read through everyone's responses. Have to tell you, in the past 15-20 years, I've been through candida; alopecia (hair loss); depression; adrenal fatigue; allergies... that's what I can remember off the top of my head. My bowel function is poor but definitely not diarhea. I'm actually taking cod liver oil once a day. I can say for sure, the bottom line in all of my issues has always been stress. I also recently had some energy healing which cleared so many issues for me. This was one reason why I wanted to do another Liver Flush - just to get the old emotional junk out. What I think I may have done to myself (after reading the link soulful provided) is that I was taking Epsom Salts almost every night. It was quite helpful for sleep. I may have induced a magnesium deficiency by doing that. Anyway, I'm taking smaller doses of magnesium citrate along with taurine a couple of time daily now so I'll see how that works. Oh, I am also sensitive to msg and I'm sure I had some in my lunch today- tasted like it anyway - but maybe that taurine does reduce the msg symptoms cause I'm fine! I'll post my progress in another week when I come back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.375 sec, (1)