hahaa...re: Facebreak

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
RockStarEnergyHealer Views: 1,052
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,685,792

hahaa...re: Facebreak

Honestly the Facebook fast was more difficult than water fasting! But it can be done. The first couple of days I would take peaks and accept friend requests, inevitably I started commenting and 2 hours had gone by. I realized I would have to stay off the internet completely and eventually I was successful.

Greykodama, it's always nice to know we're not alone with diving into the very foods we have decided to release. Especially after an extended water fast....defies logic doesn't it? Yet food addictions are very prevalent in our western culture, not to mention the social aspects of eating that we must navigate. I've learned to take it one day at a time and not beat myself up. I'm a pretty healthy person overall. I'm simply choosing to continue to be so which is why I've chosen this path.

Buying the Juicer sounds like a great plan! Easily affordable with the money you've saved from buying food. And a great gift for having completed it.

Best wishes with everything!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)