CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rising IgM

waldens Views: 1,612
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,680,351

Re: Rising IgM

Luella,

The last few days I have begun to feel very punk, sleepy, no ambition at all--, so bit the bullet and called my oncologist and had blood drawn today for appointment with her next Friday with expected start of Rituxin treatment. I expect that the supplements and limited oleander so far will have a positive effect and hopefully will shorten the treatment. I am beginning to realize that treatments as you propose them take time.

Have started the second Rose Laurel tablet at night as my stomach has calmed down quite well. I will see how the treatments go; the first week usually knocks me for a loop, after which, when I have an open week will consider the liver cleanse.

I wrote Marc Swanepoel this week and received a very nice, detailed discussion of cancer and the use of his products, emphasis being on strict adherence to protocols, --- as you have said! Another wonderful person.

I have been taking the CQ-10 and curcumin and will be increasing the dosage as you suggest.

Again, I deeply appreciate your interest and the time you must spend replying to our concerns. Thank you, Bill

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.625 sec, (1)