CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting New WF if Anyone Wants to Join Me...

powerray Views: 1,314
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,678,777

Re: Starting New WF if Anyone Wants to Join Me...

hi, fastinganne,
welcome, and I hope to join you in fasting really soon! It makes me feel GREAT that you fasted for as long as you did. I get excited and want to do it, too!!! I know the feeling of being frustrated by not fasting long enough. When I hear of your doing that many days and being determined to fast to completion it makes me feel great, as I say. I wish you every success. So, what is your fasting plan/schedule, if you have one yet? .. I kind of want to start a big fast on Wednesday evening... this was a day I had kind of scheduled for myself to let go permanently of certain triggering foods that have been bothering me off and on life-long, or at least since they were invented... I've been through a process this summer of really dealing intensively with these bugbears of mine, these craved foods. I had been off them two years and then did this sort of deliberate relapse into them this summer so as to get the desire for them out of my system... a frightfully risky proposition and one which has brought me intense terror and pain, out of control food addiction/overeating; but which I am now getting OUT OF. Over the summer I had many false starts in letting go of the foods completely and thought I had ended my relapse once and for all, several times; but fell again several times. I have been really praying lately and really working through my resistance to giving up these triggering foods for ever; I have also been really really ill from them, which has helped me become willing to get sober from them like I need to (it is terrifying to be so ill) ... So... I had set for myself a sobriety date for at least the most significant triggering foods this Wednesday; and I wanted to just bang! begin a long fast that day -- especially since my body so badly needs to STOP EATING; I am so ill. So... though I have trouble fasting more than a few days, I still want to try. wednesday!! Sept. 1st.
Powerray

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.969 sec, (1)