CureZone   Log On   Join
My First Liver cleanse "WOW" Questions!

Lynda Padgett Views: 1,665
Published: 17 years ago

My First Liver cleanse "WOW" Questions!

WOW!!!!! I am amazed, I did my first Liver and Gallbladder cleanse and passed over 200 stones. It is no wonder I have been in so much pain for years, and me thinking the only thing that was going to help me was having my Gallbladder removed. How clueless I have been. My husband, whom has questioned some of my methods of cleansing in the past 6 months, is excited to start The Master Cleanse today, after seeing the results from my Liver cleanse. He's been happy with my cleansing behaviors because I have lost 50 pounds but never subcribed to the health benefits. Until this morning, even he ,as squeamish as he is, wanted to see all those green stones. For the first time in 20 years I had relief of disconfort under my right ribs. I am aware, that I now have the stones behind those moving forward and that I will have to repeat this cleanse several more times. I have several questions, if you can help? I have been on a parasite cleanse for 3 weeks and stopped it yesterday to prepare for this Livercleanse. How soon can I continue it and what should I nourish myself with today to help calm the toxins that are even now ragging through my system causing me to feel shaky and quezzy. I have had 2 glasses of water this morning. Within an hour of drinking them, I return to the bathroom and still see a couple of stones as big as the biggest ones I passed earlier. Are these still trapped in my colon? I did a coffee enema this morning. Should I do several warm water ones? I am glad I accually have some place I can ask these questions. It's empowering to know we have more control over our health than we think. I'm thankful for those of you making up this Forum helping us along the way. One more question. Since I will be repeating this cleanse in about 3 weeks, what can I be doing between now and then, to prepare my Liver for it?
Again, Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)