CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rising IgM

LuellaMay Views: 1,609
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,678,055

Re: Rising IgM

Hi Bill,

You can't seem to get past one capsule?  Do you do okay with one capsule and start having problems when you introduce the second one?  Just a question........  do you immediately stop taking the second cap when you feel the discomfort, or do you wait for a few days?  Next question.... How bad is the discomfort and diarrhea?  And Bill, are you following any other part of A Natural Anti-Cancer Protocol?

In any event, from your prior post, I see that there has at least been some delay with the IgM rising.  If your feel that you must start Rituxin treatments, please do so.  In the meantime, we will see if we can get to the bottom of your symptoms and if we can get around them.  If you can take one oleander comfortably, then just take one.  I also would not abandon any other part of the protocol that you are implementing.

In the meantime, do keep in touch and let us know how you are doing.

My Best,

Luella

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)