CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rising IgM

waldens Views: 1,732
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,672,112

Re: Rising IgM

Luella, Thank you for your concern and prompt replies. It is most appreciated in view of your numerous contributions to both this forum and the Yahoo Oleandersoup forum.

Regarding my original post. I have been trying to get up to speed with Rose Laurel OPC for over a month, one per day, one bottle almost gone. But I still have to quit once in a while because of upset stomach, diarrhea or heartburn. Haven't been able to stay on two tablets per day. Now I think that WM symptoms, i.e., fatigue, night sweats and eye-strain, are beginning to tell me maybe I should start treatment (probably Rituxin) after all. I was hoping to avoid this but it might not be a good idea to let the WM get too far advanced. I intend to do the liver detox when the calendar will let me stay close to home during the procedure. Any comments?

Thanks much, Bill

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)