CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting New WF if Anyone Wants to Join Me...

powerray Views: 1,253
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,676,859

Re: Starting New WF if Anyone Wants to Join Me...

heeeeyy
I am starting a fast tonight FOR REAL!! Wednesday, August 25th -- also my "[Food] Sobriety Date" for me - see below.
Lots to say but have lots to do. also, don't want to strain self by posting if u know what I mean
Sorry , so sorry i neglected your earlier messages. I will explain. I've been in a bad way . But it's about to get all better cuz of this fast which (I've been committed to and planning for this date August 25th for a long time) is also the beginning of what I have defined for myself as "true food sobriety" (not eating if eating is not ok with me.... a behavior that if I had learned it earlier in life, I would have had a good and not a disabled life, oh well. ) ... Maintaining this sobriety just depends I think on my CARING FOR MYSELF so I don't go to the food to "care for" myself. I am trying to generate ways to care for myself without resorting to food , so that I will STAY STOPPED from the horrifying life crippling habit of eating when eating , as i say, is not OK with me. I have started a blog actually 2 blogs about it. It is SO great to hear from you and see you here. Keep in touch!!! xoxoxo Powerray

hi to everyone else on this thread too. hi, vidda!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.590 sec, (1)