CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why salt is vital with AF...

nekoboy Views: 2,146
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,676,663

Re: Why salt is vital with AF...

OK so I've read you guys' comments

More protein & fat, more Sea Salt , and no fruits in the morning, and carbs/fat/protein at the same time, gotcha.

No I haven't gotten tests done. One time I had a really *obvious* health problem and I had to go through several doctors for one of them to finally acknowledge it and help me. Everyone else was "Hey you're young, you're obviously healthy and making us waste our time" >.> If they won't listen to me about an obvious problem, I doubt they will for one they can't see.

That youtube video was interesting, sounded exactly like my life.

Funny you talk about bullies coming out of the bushes, sometimes I feel like that >.>

I'm 20.

I don't really remember having a particular salt-craving in highschool, not enough that I'd go out of my way to buy them. But back when I ate whatever I wanted, salty & meaty foods were definitively some of my favourite.

As for right now, I'm craving salty foods even this very second o__o but that might be from the images of sausages and crispy barbecue chicken all this salty food talk has made pop up in my mind

*runs off to drink Sea Salt water and see what happens*

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)