CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do I have adrenal fatigue?

PullYourPantsUp Views: 2,280
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,676,537

Re: Do I have adrenal fatigue?

Well, you've landed in the right place. All of your symptoms point to hyopglycemia, and the spasmodic blood pressure change when you go from laying down to standing up.

You adrenals probably started to get a bit thrashed in high school. *This is important*...do you remember yourself craving salt around this time?

The past trauma has absolutely a lot to do with this, because once you get AF, the volume gets turned up on that old trauma and it feels like it happened yesterday. In fact, that old crap is a template you are now applying to your adult life. I went through a lot of the same stuff, and believe me, the bullies don't jump out of the bushes, as much as you think they're gonna.

NEVER eat fruit when you wake up, as that will thump your blood pressure, and your body will spend the entire rest of the day trying to play catch up. You need to be eating a good quality protein, fat and carb with every meal, and be eating 5-6 small meals a day. Right now, don't even worry about organic food, as your body is decompensated and can't clear toxins, anyway.

Pasta is reaaalllly bad for hypoglycemic types, especially if your adrenals starting firing away in high school.

You didn't say how old you are now...

The FAQ is a great place to start, just to learn about AF...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)