CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do I have adrenal fatigue?

WellnessResources Views: 2,452
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,676,537

Re: Do I have adrenal fatigue?

Not being able to make it through the morning without your energy crashing out is a sure sign of adrenal fatigue.

Right away I notice there are two key things in your diet that will cause your adrenals to go haywire. First of all I see that you've mentioned you are on a no-salt diet and it seems like you may have a lack of protein.

Your adrenals must have some salt to function normally, thus salt restriction may inadvertently crash your adrenals. Salt and fat in moderation are usually fine unless there is a fluid retention or blood pressure problem from too much salt intake.

I also see that you are eating breakfast that is very low in protein.

If you struggle with your energy by mid morning then the worst possible option is a breakfast of mostly carbohydrates. Your adrenals communicate with your liver to sustain daily energy function and your liver simply must have protein to function properly. This means that 15/ 30 grams of protein at breakfast is needed to get any person with struggling adrenals off on the right foot. A few eggs, peanut butter/almond butter on toast, cottage cheese, or my favorite a whey protein drink, can make a huge difference.

The failure to get enough protein will cause blood Sugar drops any time later in the day, making your feel dizzy. A bad mood or poor stress tolerance will accompany the lower energy state when your adrenals are tired.

I suggest eating more protein and salt. This will make a huge impact on your adrenal glands.

I also see that you're taking nutritional supplements, which is a good thing. I'd check to make sure the supplements you are taking are quality.

One quick check is to see what kind of B12 is used in the product line. if the label says Cyanocobalamin then you know the entire product line is low quality and will not give your body any benefit. Look for the B12 form of Co-enzyme methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin.

If you are not taking anything with B12 (which I assume would be in your multivitamin) check the type of iron used in the supplements. If the company is using Iron Bisglycinate then you're safe. If the company is using Ferrous sulfate, ferrous fumerate, and ferrous gluconate then I would start shoping for a higher-quality supplement line.

Best of luck with your problems. I hope these tips help you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.438 sec, (2)