CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Egaten/Triclabendazole human form FROM HERNE

Views: 18,305
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,671,756

Re: Egaten/Triclabendazole human form FROM HERNE

Look at reza's postings. Praziqauntal is a dangerous drug and now reports are saying it is not that effective.
Reza got rid of his flukes, pounds of them by taking triclabendazole.
I wish Novartis did not charge so much and also they need to make the tabs stronger... not 250 mg. 600mg would be better and more affordable too! Too many people today have flukes and do not know it until they are infested! Personally I would take the tric. kill them and stay on herbs as a preventive measure. You don't want to add to the existing problems. Egaten is killing my flukes like crazy. I still cannot believe I was even was sick. I see the signs now...abdomen extension and numbness in hands... and the herbs and pumpkin seeds made them reveal themselves.
My abdomen has gone down.. unbelieveable.
Humaworm is right on the nose about flukes. They can give you a perfect description of what is ailing you. Picturesqe
ROUND is round and flat is flatworm..flukes pink, marroon,black.. you name it.. ask humaworm! i am taking more of humaworm as we speak.
I hate drugs per se.. but what does one do?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)