CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tilted uterus

mirenavictim Views: 4,713
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,671,219

Re: Tilted uterus

I haven't posted for awhile, but saw this and wanted to share/update b/c I think this is a great idea and may help others try and understand why this is happening to them...

29 years old

Before Mirena
-Was on birth control pill (triphasil) from ages 17-22
-Stopped taking birth control from ages 22-29
-Had 2 children via c-section because of TILTED UTERUS
-Always a bit overweight but very active and exercise daily
-In good health no major medical issues and was on no medication
-Always seemed prone to strep throat
-Did have bad case of mono when I was 19 years old along with hepatitis and liver enzyme issues
-Always get cold sores when stressed or sick (herpes virus)
-Non smoker
-Drink very little
-Always have had very heavy periods as long as I can remember

Mirena
-Had mirena inserted 2 mos. after 2nd c-section (Oct. 2009)
-Started feeling horrible side effects after 6 months. Some of the side effects were; sinus problems, breast lumps and pain, dizziness, extreme fatigue, muscle aches in back, neck, face/jaw, joint pain in wrist and shoulders, horrible vision problems (swollen eyes), ear fullness/ringing, numbness in arms, anxiety with panic attacks, and shortness of breath.

Post Mirena
-Had mirena removed in May 2010 (some side effects are still present specifically muscle aches in back and neck and vision problems)
-Taking citalopram (for anxiety)
-Taking an antihistamin (for ear fullness and swollen eyes)
-Taking a multi vitamin

I'm sure I'm missing something, but I hope this is a good start. Thank you again to everyone who shares there stories on this forum - you all make me feel encouraged and if anything else you all help me realize that I am not alone in this struggle.

Best of luck to all of you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

7.703 sec, (1)